We understand the importance of a well-run facility, and through our strategic short and long-term Operation and Maintenance (O&M) services, are able to initiate success with our clients.
By outsourcing O&M, our clients can concentrate resources on their core business initiatives, while our expert operations and maintenance teams protect their capital investments through increased efficiency, improved compliance, cost savings, professional trained staff, technical support, improved maintenance, and operations, training and safety programs.
Operations & Maintenance
- Project-specific strategies to manage, control and document procedures based on our best practices.
- Detailed, clearly defined procurement and subcontract administration procedures.
- Employing local disadvantaged and small-business vendors and subcontractors.
- State-of-the-art estimating methods and virtual construction technology delivered by a multidiscipline team of experts.
- Value engineering and detailed constructability reviews to ensure optimum value for each dollar spent.
What Is Included
Our approach to program management provides governance that results in consistency and efficiency while also allowing innovative ideas to be tested and incorporated into the overall delivery process.
We provide innovative and sustainable solutions to global environmental issues and natural resource limitations through specialized analytics and research.
Our engineering and design services range from planning and permitting through preliminary and detailed design to start-up and commissioning for all types of projects.