Ada to solving our clients’ challenges, we offer a team-oriented approach to its construction services. We approach a project by forming internal teams with various skill sets and by managing them with a minimum of hierarchy.
At the same time, we extend this team approach by creating successful partnerships across geographical, institutional and organizational lines. By reviewing a challenge from all sides, we are able to quickly develop the most effective solution.
- We use a computerized scheduling and cost control program as an integral part of our overall project management control.
- Exceptional QA/QC is a hallmark of our project management approach. Quality management is incorporated into each project.
- Where it makes sense for our clients, we self-perform project work – meaning we use our own labor force.
- We integrate sustainable construction methods into every project to meet client needs while preserving the local environments.
- Our Risk Management Services include stat-of-the-art risk analysis and management, construction claims consulting, …
What Is Included
Our approach to program management provides governance that results in consistency and efficiency while also allowing innovative ideas to be tested and incorporated into the overall delivery process.
We provide innovative and sustainable solutions to global environmental issues and natural resource limitations through specialized analytics and research.
Our engineering and design services range from planning and permitting through preliminary and detailed design to start-up and commissioning for all types of projects.